Change of Name or Address

Change of Name

Submit name change request in writing along with a photocopy of marriage certificate, divorce decree reinstating maiden name or other document affecting name change.

Change of Address

Submit change of address request in writing with a signature of owner(s). If the title to the property is held jointly, both owners must sign.

Mail signed written documentation of address or name change to:

Triangle USA Petroleum Corporation
Attn: Owner Relations Department
1200 17th Street, Suite 2500
Denver, CO  80202